Business Company

Office Location


India Office

Angel Visa Services Pvt. Ltd.

UK Office

Edward Marshall solicitors
Spot Us

PERMANENT RESIDENCY/Indefinite leave to remain in the UK

In ALL cases you will need to have permanent residency/indefinite leave to remain in the UK before you can apply for citizenship. The length of time you must have been legally in the UK before this can be granted are:

  1. Two years for people married to a UK citizen or as an unmarried partner.
  2. Four years for highly skilled migrant programme workers, work permit holders, ancestry applicants, investors, writers, composers, artists, company sole representatives, people establishing a business themselves.
  3. Ten years lawful residence in the UK.
  4. Fourteen years as resident with a combination of illegal and legal residency.


The Angel World can offer specialist guidance, advice and services throughout the application process taking care of every aspect of your move to Britain.
















© Copyright The Angel World 2011. All rights reserved